The Building Survey report will describe the condition of each element of the house and identify the property’s defects, their apparent cause, the urgency of repair, maintenance options and may also include an indication of the cost to repair. The Building Survey is the most comprehensive and detailed evaluation of a property’s condition and construction.
Building Survey is suitable for :
• Listed Buildings – a building that is on the Statutory List of Buildings of Special Architectural or Historic Interest
• Older Properties – recommended for properties over 50 years old
• Buildings constructed in an unusual way, regardless of age
• Buildings that you intend to renovate or change
• Buildings that have already been renovated or significantly altered